Thursday, January 8, 2009

"FLY"ing Around

I have my cup of coffee, am dressed (not to shoes), hair combed and a load of laundry going. It is going to be a good day. I didn't do all of my evening routine, but that is ok as I spent time with dh watching a movie. Had I known what time it was going to get over, I would of taped it.....LOL We ended up going to bed at 1 am. That is really late for me as I am not a night owl. LOL
Plans for the day are............

1. Getting the trash out for pick up
2. Cleaning up hot spots
3. Kellie's Mission
4. Clean out the living room closet
5. Clean out the ice box

I am sure that there is more, but I still need some more coffee as I am in a brain fog......LOL
Hugs and Prayers

1 comment:

  1. I've tagged you! Please stop by my blog for details. =) Like they say, no bloggy pressure if you don't want to participate. =)

    ReplyDelete