Sunday, February 1, 2009

Feeling Blah.......

I am not sure why but for the last few days, I
have just felt blah. Maybe it is the weather, even
though yesterday was beautiful. Maybe, it is that
it is winter and I do have a bit of seasonal depression.
Or maybe, it is stress. Who knows!!!!!
I did lose 3 lbs in Jan. Was hoping for more, but will
take what I can get. I am sure that me not getting all
my water in isn't helping. I have a tried everything that
I can think of to get myself to drink my water. Flavors,
teas, not drinking coffee until I had at least 16 oz of water
gone, and even trying the treat myself with something if I
get all my water in. But, it hasn't worked. The no coffee
until I had 16 oz of water gave me a terrible headache and
I drink decaf coffee.
Hugs and Prayers

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I know what you mean. If I skip my morning coffee or have it later in the morning, I to will get a headache. For my water intake it's hard. I try to drink it every day but I have to force myself to do it. But when I do, I feel better and not dehydrated. I have these big blue cups that hold two bottles of water. If I drink two of those cups by noon, then I'll already have four bottles of water done. Then I will have to drink two more of those big cups before I go to bed. It's hard though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a lot of people have the blahs this time of year.I know I am tired of winter and long to get out of the house and do something. I drink coffee the first thing as if I drink water first I will get sick. To get my water in I bought a 64oz mug with the lid and straw from walmarts and would fill it with ice water and carry it around with me. While I watched tv or whatever I would take sips of it and before long it would be gone and I had my water for the day. Sometimes I would even get more. ( smiles)
    I started a new blog check it out.
    http://conerstoneoflove.blogspot.com/

    Huggles

    ReplyDelete