Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope that everyone enjoys today!!!!! My DH bought
me four miniture rose bushes for Valentines day. They
are so cute!!!!! I love roses and we have them out in the
yard. I will be cooking his favorite meal and we will spend
time together watching movies and cuddling!!!!! Perfect
date night for me!!!!!!
DH is still sleeping and I want to get a few things done
for him before he wakes up. I plan on making him his
favorite breakfast. Waffles, eggs, bacon and hashbrowns
Need to get my tush in gear as he will be up shortly
Hugs and Prayers

1 comment:

  1. Happy St. Valentine's Day! Yours and your hubby's plans sound wonderful. I just noticed that red, white and pink afghan in the picture with your poodle. It's beautiful. Did you make that? I have a new crochet blog if your want to come check it out your more than welcome! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete