Monday, December 29, 2008

A Brand New Day

Morning. My favorite time of the day. I greet the

sunrise with a fresh cup of coffee and a prayer. I

than start planning my day.

There are certain things that I have been trying

to do on a daily basis. I started using "FLY"Lady

on New Years Day and believe me it has really helped.

Not just in cleaning my home, but helping me to under-

stand other things in my life.

I realize that I am not perfect and no matter who

expects me to be, they will either accept me as I am

or stay out of my life. I will not have people in my

life that say or do things to make me feel worthless.

I use to put up with a lot of that and I have finally

decided that I am worth so much more.

Right now as I sit at my kitchen table, with my coffee,

I am enjoying the flowers that my dear husband bought

for me last night. I thank God for him daily. We have been

through a lot of differant things, but no matter what I know

that he loves me for me.

I do need to get a few things done before he gets up and

we start our day together. I need to look at my morning

routine and finish it.

I hope that everyone takes the time to enjoy the day

and smile about something today

Hugs and Prayers


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely way to start your day. I may just start that as I am sure it will make a difference in my life. I understand what you are going through as my hubby has been through first one thing then another since October. I will pray foryour hubby when I pray for mine. I always thought you were a special lady. I am glad you finally realize that and are getting away from those who don't.
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete