Almost all of our snow is gone, but they are really
predicting more on its way. From what I understood
it was suppose to start last night. Thank goodness, it
didn't. I really need to listen to the weather some time
today to see if it is on its way still or if we were lucky
and it missed us.
I don't have much planned for the day except to do
some light house cleaning. Just really need to do a
load of laundry, dust and vaccum and mop the floors.
I also need to catch up on some e-mails that I should
of done a couple of days ago. But that won't take long.
The pup is back to normal and running around like she
is crazy. I will be so glad when it gets warm, so that we
can go for walks. It is just to cold for me to do it in the
winter. I end up in so much pain, so do indoor exercises
during the winter months.
Hugs and Prayers
Ralph the Rescue Dog
11 years ago
The snow they were predicting here pretty much missed us. (so far) I don't do outside exercise in the winter, either.
ReplyDelete